Hear The Neighbor's Chilling 911 Call As Mom Shot Her Daughters Dead

Gage.William.Creed

Drawing Blood
Aug 11, 2019
That bitch shot her daughter daughters out of spite to hurt him? That is complete bullshit!
Dude. Thats like petty on the ultimate level.

Im sorry but my wife just had our first child. He is just over two months old. I know he will get older and maybe be a dick head like his daddy, but at what fucking point do you decide you are going to off two creations YOU put on this earth, just to basically have the last word in a fight between YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND. Why would that even be an option on your table. Go cut his manhood off and force him to eat it.... Video record, upload, and let the internet do its thing. So hed probably off himself.

Gage.William.Creed

Drawing Blood
Aug 11, 2019
Just playing devils advocate, you said she put them on this earth. She made them. Surely since she made them she has the right to take back the gift of life she gave them? If I make a house then I have the right to destroy it. If I make a business then I have the right to sell the business.

I can counter my own argument burn I wish to see what you will say to this.
Yeah i see your point, I am usually open minded. But she alone didnt make those children. And to do that for that reason? To get back at the husband? Because you yourself cant handle business you sacrifice your children to get back at someone? Children are not property and you dont do as you wish to them. It may seem that way to some but they arent just disposable items you do with what you please. They didnt ask to be born, and surely didnt ask to be taken away.

Gage.William.Creed

Drawing Blood
Aug 11, 2019
If you’re ok with going back and forth then I would enjoy have a debate if you will with you. I can argue both sides but for this I will argue in favor of the mother.

She did not alone make them, yes, she did, however, carry them for 9 months and go along with all the hell that comes with pregnancy so her part in making these kids is more than the fathers part therefore one could argue her opinion in what to do with them weighs more heavily.

I will not address the next part as I would be using my own personal feelings which are not important.

I believe that in the United States children are considered the property of the parents until they are 18. In some cases they could be considered not property in a way as in the cases of divorce with older children in which case in some states the child in question is allowed to choose which parent they want to live with. Before they are old enough to make a decision if the parents can’t decide together the court can decide for them thus enforcing the idea that children are property.

Yes, they did not ask to be born and no, they did not ask to be taken away. Let me ask you this though, is anyone truly in charge of 100% of their life? You may say yes but when you get technical the answer is a quite obvious no. You drive to work, you can control if you hit someone. You can’t control if other people hit you for no reason, they may just suddenly decide it would be fun to hit your car. Having said that, living comes with the acceptance that you can die at any moment due to no fault of your own. Everyone else in the world plays a part in how you live your life and how it ends. This mother decided it was in her path of life to end the lives of the children she brought into this world.
I get it I do. But you have a greater responsibility as a human to take care of your own instead of offing them to take revenge on the man that gave you those kids in the first place. Pedo yeah sure kill em. Rapist fuckin kill them too. Kill innocent children with your blood running through their veins ? You bring children to this earth to murder them because your mad at your husband? I dont see the sense in it. N yes i could fall in the shower tonight and hit my head on a bottle of shampoo the wrong way and die.

I know im like rambling. Either way there is no right or wrong. I just think shes a coward and a pussy for not solving her own problems and using her kids in literally the worst way possible to do so.