Helloooo its me!

CRASS

Murder Junkies
VIP
Aug 27, 2019
Libertas I didnt see a picture of you here..?

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Libertas I didnt see a picture of you here..?
You're very observant!

Yeah, I'm very old school myself. I refuse to own a smartphone or any of that new age shit, and I don't like having my picture taken. On a more serious note however, I would not publicly share my picture due to my family and due to typical privacy concerns -- because once it's out there, it's out there.

You never know what kinda sites family is lurking, and I wouldn't want them finding me here. :embarrassed:

But that's just me, and I'm a bit overly paranoid anyway.

CRASS

Murder Junkies
VIP
Aug 27, 2019
You're very observant!

Yeah, I'm very old school myself. I refuse to own a smartphone or any of that new age shit, and I don't like having my picture taken. On a more serious note however, I would not publicly share my picture due to my family and due to typical privacy concerns -- because once it's out there, it's out there.

You never know what kinda sites family is lurking, and I wouldn't want them finding me here. :embarrassed:

But that's just me, and I'm a bit overly paranoid anyway.
Oh ok, but your PC isnt new age shit?? Pouahahah no Im just kidding you :wink2: I know what you mean, I'd never put my pics on internet before and just dont know why this time I'd do it! But I will be able to erase (?delete) it whenever I want, right??And it will be gone forever?
...and can I ask you how old you are just for fun? Looks like we are same generation

Libertas

Death Addict
Apr 19, 2016
Oh ok, but your PC isnt new age shit?? Pouahahah no Im just kidding you :wink2: I know what you mean, I'd never put my pics on internet before and just dont know why this time I'd do it! But I will be able to erase (?delete) it whenever I want, right??And it will be gone forever?
...and can I ask you how old you are just for fun? Looks like we are same generation
Fair point, I do like new hardware -- but only when it's desktop or server related. :D

Yes, you can delete your threads and posts any time you wish. You can also contact me or the other Staff to have your account deleted at any time.

I'm 25. How old are you? xD

CRASS

Murder Junkies
VIP
Aug 27, 2019
Fair point, I do like new hardware -- but only when it's desktop or server related. :D

Yes, you can delete your threads and posts any time you wish. You can also contact me or the other Staff to have your account deleted at any time.

I'm 25. How old are you? xD
Oh! Hihi... im 36 :shhh:
For now I had to go downtown... see you maybe tonight bye!