I lived to be hated.

Deadman_walking

Pissing in your cheerios
VIP
Sep 28, 2018
Texas
This is precisely how I feel about Jersey! As a matter of fact, fuck my entire generation as well. I always did say I should’ve been born in 1890 or some shit given my mindset. Heh.

It's weird when you come across a complete stranger that feels the same way about things.

Your reasons for wishing you were born in another time may be different than mine but I know EXACTLY how you feel dude.

For me it boils down to a strong desire to simplyify my life which is all but impossible in this day and age. I honestly think that it's this insane over complication of life that drives so many people stark raving mad.

It just seems to me that people a hundred years ago had more control over their lives. Not to be confused with an easier life, life was hard back then but you could do what you wanted, for the most part.

The things that keep me up nights, the things I get so crazy over and do stupid shit like pick unwinnable fights are all things that have happened where I wasn't in control and had no choice. For the most part. I've made some bad choices and done of that does bum me out but I've accepted those things and can live with them because I'm turning it around ya know?

It's the shit like the courts refusing to grant me custody of my daughter for so long while in the care of a strung out and ultimately unfit mother for so long......it took utterly horrific circumstances for my daughter to finally be put with the right parent. Did everything I could legally do and was forced to do nothing.

Shit like that didn't happen back in the day. Someone hurts your family you handle it. Someone tries to take something from you, you handle it.

Can't really do that these days and it just gets to me sometimes how much control we've given up in the name of " progress " over our very lives.

When I was a young man, I found out that if you hurt somebody bad enough, they'll leave you alone. When I tried to leave everybody alone and just do my own thing, everybody just wanted to hurt me. Until one day I just decided, well, I've had enough of this picking. And there were like six young men still figuring they were going to mess with my head. And we went to war. To their surprise, I was no longer taking the beating, I was giving it.
This quote is directly taken from Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski confession tape. Unoriginal, dude. I can see how come people misunderstand you.

Last edited:

MarkIsAMadman

Scumbag
Oct 25, 2019
New Jersey
This quote is directly taken from Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski confession tape. Unoriginal, dude. I can see how come people misunderstand you.
What the fuck are you talking about? You’re a special kind of stupid “dude.” This was already established in this very topic weeks ago. Yes, I posted my favorite quote by Richard. You’re the only idiotic asshat who evidently thinks I’m trying to use it as my own? Here’s another quote I favor greatly: Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics; even if you’re win you’re still retarded. Tootles, fruit loop!

What the fuck are you talking about? You’re a special kind of stupid “dude.” This was already established in this very topic weeks ago. Yes, I posted my favorite quote by Richard. You’re the only idiotic asshat who evidently thinks I’m trying to use it as my own? Here’s another quote I favor greatly: Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics; even if you’re win you’re still retarded. Tootles, fruit loop!
Hahahahaha! Go play outside, bozo