Iran Accidentally Shoots Down Own People In Plane Crash

Ice

Deathling
Jul 11, 2018
Canada
Oh and what did Canada do in regards to Iran killing innocent Canadians? Not a fucking thing. Did Canada kill bagdadi? No that was the US. Did Canada kill the Iranian general? No that was the US. I could go on but you get the point.
I'm Canadian.

You are correct. All we do is sit on the sideline. We won't punish Iran for killing our citizens. We will probably compensate $$$ to the victims families and say sorry.

Dr Lecter

Doctor of Death
Demanded recompense and provided the families of the bereaved enough money to bury their dead.
Slack jawed indoctinated cousin fuckers like you eat this shit up like candy corn. Sorry, Lecter.
Are you gonna slap yer knee and get granny on the spoons? Again, it is tough to win an argument against the indoctrinated... impossible against the idiots.
Nah, you're a fucking failure of a man. Can't get promoted in the military and unemployable by McDonalds.
Great argument - you have no argument so you insinuate I'm some knee slapping cousin fucking hillbilly. Yawn. So original. I got promoted several times and since I've gotten out I've excelled in my industry. Hell 2019 I made $147k. My goal was 130k but I beat it. Feels good too. But go on making baseless claims there internet tough guy. This place is fantasy, sad thing is you're a fucking loser in real life :laugh:. You wouldn't get a job as a homeless person in San Francisco shoving hot dogs up your ass for a dollar and that says a lot. Must really suck to be you!

Dr Lecter

Doctor of Death
<3 of course not! You clearly don't make what you claim, but that is what to be expected. Oh, and for fun BB I can hit a 'murrican dime at over .250 yards.
Really? Over .250 yards? My 2 year old can piss farther than you shoot schmuck :laugh: :1orglaugh: :laugh::laugh:

Oh look America leading the way again with a motherfucking
SPACE FORCE
Where's Canada's space force since they're so elite?
c2766d8.png