Potential Role for Members

Ptolemy

Death Addict
VIP
May 17, 2018
Unknown
Short version: The site got sold to someone who was a complete disaster and then some of the staff here started engaging in very shady activities, then the site changed hands again and the new owner, whose whereabouts are unknown at this time, did away with the entire staff team.

Long version: DA is going through some changes.
What shady activities? I'll check this post often. Thanks for letting us know. My vote goes to Perfectcrime.

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
What shady activities? I'll check this post often. Thanks for letting us know. My vote goes to Perfectcrime.
We've already gone over all that enough times so I'm not gonna go into it here. Most of what you'd need to know is in that thread I linked above. It's a lot to read but if you just skim through and look for posts by me and @Cereal_Killer then you should get the gist of it.

Stabby

Sunshine Twat
VIP
Apr 22, 2017
Port Cockerton
We've already gone over all that enough times so I'm not gonna go into it here. Most of what you'd need to know is in that thread I linked above. It's a lot to read but if you just skim through and look for posts by me and @Cereal_Killer then you should get the gist of it.
You only really need to read it until it starts to get derailed. We all had legit things to contribute until it turned into a bit of a joke.

Squid Jones

El Guapo
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
A glass house
So anyway, there won't be any official roles for anybody here without the owner. So whether or not this place remains a haven for spammers/trolls depends on whether or not he wants to fix things. He may not because I think he's focused on the video site. So we may be witnessing the last days of this forum being a halfway respectable community. But fuck it, I'll go down with the ship.

salute2.gif

Stabby

Sunshine Twat
VIP
Apr 22, 2017
Port Cockerton
So anyway, there won't be any official roles for anybody here without the owner. So whether or not this place remains a haven for spammers/trolls depends on whether or not he wants to fix things. He may not because I think he's focused on the video site. So we may be witnessing the last days of this forum being a halfway respectable community. But fuck it, I'll go down with the ship.

View attachment 133266
Not me but I'll watch it sink. I'll trow a rope for you before you go under with it tho @squid!