Reposts

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
I'm positive that if I were told such a thing I would say thanks for the heads up and delete it as well. But if that's not what you're doing for me then why is it even being brought up

SpecterP

Can do no wrong
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
It doesn't fucking matter whether you tag the original poster. It was brand new. We don't need two threads of the exact same video especially a new one. Don't be lazy.

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
I'm sorry I missed it but if somebody would have just given me a heads-up I would have deleted it. But you didn't. That's what led to my confusion at first. I'm not trying to argue with you dude. I'm just trying to tell you my side of it. Please calm down

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
look bro, I think we got off on the wrong foot here. I love the site but it is quite extensive and it's hard for me to keep track of what every single member is doing at all times. If you would like to give me a heads up if I accidentally repost something I am all for it. Please let me know and I will take it down and I will apologize. I apologize that I'm asking so many questions as well but I just don't want to be a problem in the future

SpecterP

Can do no wrong
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
It's simple. Instead of posting look through and enjoy the content here. If you find something on another site that is incredible then use the search function before posting it here.

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
The problem I am running into which is why I might need a little help, is that I have outsourced to Russia because for the most part I have noticed that a few things on there are completely untapped. unfortunately for me though, I don't speak Russian and I have to rely on the use of a translator which doesn't always get it completely right so when I enter these things into the search option it will sometimes not produce a match for me. I promise this is nothing I am doing intentionally. I guess it has been a while since I've done a sweep of this site though. All right I'm going to take a few days and go through the archives again and I'll be more cautious about what I post from now on. I did not realize so much of it was coming from me

SpecterP

Can do no wrong
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
And I'll explain exactly why this matters to me as a member. When I came to Death Addict reposts were rare and content was easy to search through and find. The forum has been inundated by reposts for awhile now and it brings the quality down.

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
I completely understand where you're coming from. That is definitely something I do not want to take part in ruining for you and I really hope I haven't made you angry. I do care about the rules and regulations of the site though. When the new regulations for the animal encounters came in I actually discontinued those videos for a while until I completely understood the rules. I'm sure if I put my mind to it I can figure out a way to keep my reposts to an absolute minimum. if I do accidentally repost something please just let me know and I will take it down. I want to follow the rules