Reposts

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
@Libertas Leg Dragger might have some animal crush-rape videos he'd like to post is that yay or nay?
I don't have any animal videos right now but when I do my animal videos I exclude the ones where animals are being sexually abused or just abused in general. When I do an animal video I try to focus on people who have been harmed by animals or an animal that has sustained a particular injury

Kayla

Administrator
And I'll explain exactly why this matters to me as a member. When I came to Death Addict reposts were rare and content was easy to search through and find. The forum has been inundated by reposts for awhile now and it brings the quality down.
You're absolutely right Specter. The site is starting to look really messy with these reposts. I was given the option to put a repost warning before each title or to just delete the thread. I did the warnings for a little while but since we've been flooded with reposts lately I'm deleting them all.

@Leg Dragger I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else by deleting your threads, it's just that we need a good cleanup around here.

Leg Dragger

Reanimated Corpse
VIP
Mar 7, 2019
You're absolutely right Specter. The site is starting to look really messy with these reposts. I was given the option to put a repost warning before each title or to just delete the thread. I did the warnings for a little while but since we've been flooded with reposts lately I'm deleting them all.

@Leg Dragger I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else by deleting your threads, it's just that we need a good cleanup around here.
I'm totally on board. Throw me a broom and dustpan lol