Votes: 6 46.2%
  • old joker

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

LeResist

Drawing Blood
Feb 25, 2019
The Depths of Hell
I thought it was great, very disturbing but in general I don’t like how movies always portray people with mental illness as crazy and violent. I know it’s a violent movie about a villain so it’s expected but it talked a lot about his mental instability and family history of mental illness and isn’t a real accurate portrayal of someone with an actual mental illness but I like seeing films in different perspectives. We’re constantly shown the hero’s side but villains usually aren’t born evil and develop into what they become and it was interesting to see that. I definitely think it’s one of those films that shouldn’t have a sequel though

GranolaBitch

Deathling
Nov 28, 2019
I thought it was great, very disturbing but in general I don’t like how movies always portray people with mental illness as crazy and violent. I know it’s a violent movie about a villain so it’s expected but it talked a lot about his mental instability and family history of mental illness and isn’t a real accurate portrayal of someone with an actual mental illness but I like seeing films in different perspectives. We’re constantly shown the hero’s side but villains usually aren’t born evil and develop into what they become and it was interesting to see that. I definitely think it’s one of those films that shouldn’t have a sequel though
Definitely! it was so cool to see that perspective from a villain like the joker. It was so different from the classic joker (who I love) but I was in love with this movie

GranolaBitch

Deathling
Nov 28, 2019
Well it certainly hits differently than Heath Ledger, but I also really liked the movie. Although I don't like all the fanatics who go around dying their hair green...Joker isn't a new concept...
Yeah I get it. Ive been wanting to for a while I've always loved the joker. My favorite hoodie is a gothem city sweatshirt I got in second grade. Im not one of those people who know nothing about the franchise and front run when it becomes a pop culture thing